Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jada-isms


Jada, being two, has her own language and it really cracks us up. I am going to keep a running log of her "language."
Yesterday she woke up in the morning and asked me if she could have her "spidermans" (vitamins).
And when we got home yesterday she wanted to jump on her "vaseline" (trampoline).
But I had to take her off the "vaseline" because we had to go pick up Jordan from school and she told me, "I don't want to pick up Jordan, I don't like him" (and I swear she sounded just like that commercial where the mom is in the grocery store buying food and the little girl keeps saying, "but I don't like broccoli," and "I don't think I like waffles."
Eventually she had to come in and take some "benderil" (benedryl) because she had hives.
AND... today I had to wake her up to go to her baby-sitters (she is not used to getting up so early because she usually stays home with daddy) and she told me, "No. I'm not getting up. You are not my mommy." When I asked her who I was she said, "Just Cari."

No comments: