Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor of Love


Hello and Welcome!
The older I get the more I realize how important friends and family are. Yet it seems we never take the time to really keep in touch the way we should. As I enter my mid-thirties I want to be a better friend and stay in touch with the people I truly love. This is for my California family that I treasure beyond words, my Indiana family that has loved and accepted me from day one, my Texas friends that I miss more than they know, and every person in between who I have been blessed to know (especially my former students)! My babies are amazing and diverse and full of so much love. Hopefully in this blog I will be able to share at least a piece of them with you! Love & Light (huh Tati?)...

1 comment:

Momma said...

Rebeen is my daughter. She got her name from her brother scott, he was too little to say Cari Marie, so he called her Rebee.
I am very proud of my Teacher daughter and the life she has created for herself.
Momma