Friday, January 30, 2009

My amazing husband


I always knew my husband was great. I mean seriously. He is a pretty great guy. He cooks; he cleans; he takes care of the kids... Oh and he's hot! I don't know what I did to deserve him, but I really appreciate the way he takes care of our family.
BUT, today he topped even himself. He won a medal at work!!! I am so impressed with him. He is a police officer and he does pretty heroic things at work all the time (esp. when he was with the Sherrif's Dept.) but he recently subdued a man who had 6 weapons and something like twelve thousand rounds of ammunition. It made national news because they did all of this without shooting the guy! In any other city the guy would have been dead!! So they gave my husband a medal!! Of course being the bloggy wife that I am, before I even hugged him and congratulated him I grabbed my camera and snapped some pictures so I could post them! :0)
I love you baby. You're an amazing husband and a wonderful daddy.

No comments: