Saturday, January 31, 2009

Miss Denise

Denise (this post is mostly for you...:0) You are the most amazing person I know. Your comment made me laugh. I smile every time I think of you and I wanted everyone who reads my blog (all two of you :0) to know that...
For those of you who don't know, Denise is my baby sitter. She had Jacob and Alyssa for a while, and then when Jada was born, she got her. We don't get to use her often because God has blessed James and I with opposite schedules (not great for "us" but really great for our babies) so Jada doesn't get to go there very much, but she asks me everyday! I swear she loves Miss Denise as much as she loves us! That is truly a blessing to my soul.
Anyway, D, sister, I miss you and love you, and um, can I have a picture of you to put on here???

No comments: