Wednesday, January 28, 2009

McDonalds

I just have to ask. Is it me? Or is everyone else wondering the same thing??? Here's the question. When did McDonald's start hurting so badly for money that they actually have to charge for condiments??? I mean seriously. A billion served and they still have to charge for barbeque sauce?? Is it just me or is that a tad ridiculous? I mean, ok, the economy is bad, but it's bad for all of us, so lets be fair. If I don't want mustard, then I should get $.10 off my meal price. Or if I ask for no bun. Shouldn't that be worth something?? Because if I were to ask for extra tomato you can bet they would charge me. So let's even up the score. It's about time we start getting what we give. The next time you go to McDonalds and ask them not to put something on your hamburger, you should ask them if they are going to reduce the price!!!

From now on I'm going to Chick-Fil-A. At least there I can get as many sauces as I want!!!

No comments: