Monday, February 23, 2009


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This was so much fun last week that I'm doing it again...

So...

I absolutely did not cry when my Vice Principal called me in and asked me to give up my 4th period English class to take-on a credit recovery class. I did not stand in front of fifteen 9th graders, bawling my eyes out, telling them that today was their last day as my students. Of course I did not do this because everyone knows that teachers don't care!

I also did not get really upset with the bachelor for not picking Jillian last week. I mean, I'm not emotionally invested enough in that show to care who the heck he picks and I most certainly did not take it as a sign of all that's wrong in the world (because I most certainly did not think that she showed the most promise even though she made out with him in front of MILLIONS of people with no shame).

I also did not run for my camera instead of a tissue when my poor little baby blew a snot bubble out of her nose that was as big as a grape! Of course I didn't do that because what kind of mother would I be if I did that?? And of course I'm not contemplating posting the picture on my blog! Now that would just be crossing the line.

I'm so glad that I didn't do these things this week! Now I'm off to not do some more things! :-) Happy Monday!

No comments: