Saturday, February 21, 2009

She is all growed up mom


I am really toying with the idea of homeschooling my precious little one. I know... I'm a public school teacher. Don't get me wrong. I love my job. I love my students. But I also see where public schooling has the capacity to fail some students. Anyhoo, I have been praying about this a great deal (God is really using a fellow blogger to speak to me; the same one I mentioned last time www.blogginbridget.blogspot.com) and looking into some programs, I really like A Beka right now and will probably purchase the pre-K kit and see how she does with mommy as her teacher. Here is a picture of her writing her name. She knows how to spell it, but she is just learning to write the letters. My baby is not a baby anymore. *Tear*

1 comment:

Dorie Howell said...

Hi there, I just came across your blog as I was randomly browsing tonight. Wanted to let you know you have a beautiful family and it is great to see your love for each other and for God. Dorie