Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oh gee...

So, I was showing some of my students pictures of my kids from my blog and it made me realize how long it had been since I had posted! My kids look like babies in some of these pictures.

I assure you; they are not!

Jacob is in 10th grade; Alyssa is playing club soccer; Jada started kindergarted; Brayden turned 21; Tatiana graduated from UCLA; Jordan moved out...

I think I will catch you all up with pictures!

Here are a few pictures I took of Alyssa today. The weather was stormy and I thought it would make a great background for some shots.






We took another cruise. This time to the Bahamas. St. Maarten and St. Thomas were beautiful!







We have been busy with soccer. Alyssa is now playing for the Celtics Club Soccer team.






This little pumpkin is playing soccer too. She is taking after her big sister. Last week she scored 6 goals! :-)






I guess that's it for now. I won't wait so long to post again!

Bye loves...

No comments: