Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Prayers Please~

Ok prayer warriors I need you to take action…

We are scheduled to take a cruise to Mexico this summer. We are taking all of the children. It is a celebration of sorts and is many years in the making. We are celebrating:

• Tati’s graduation from high school (three years ago) and her recent acceptance into UCLA.

• Britt’s graduation from high school (last year).

• Jordan’s graduation (this year).

We have been preparing for quite some time. We applied for passports a few months ago (a rather extensive process for a blended family) and two of them have been denied!! Jacob and Ally’s passports were denied because my court papers (that give me sole legal and physical custody) were not signed by the judge, even though they were stamped by the court. Because they are not signed, they won’t issue them passports….

We are set to leave in five weeks-ish, and if the passport people don’t reconsider, then we can’t go (because obviously I will NOT leave two of my kids at home).

Please, please, please pray for us! Please pray that this gets resolved in time for us to enjoy our family time!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

1 comment:

Lending Heart said...

"I'm right on top of that Rose!" I'm always quoting cheesy movies.