Thursday, December 18, 2008

A trip to the end of our street...




I just can't stop adding pictures!! The first picture was taken from the end of my street. Brittani had a tournament to go to and we needed to figure out a way to get her out of the house. We walked to the end of the street and saw that three other trucks were stuck on our street. Those trucks in the picture were literally stuck!!! I don't think people realize how bad the snow is. Heck, I don't even realize. When I am inside the house I keep saying to James, "It's not that bad. Why can't we just run out for milk?" But when I actually walked out there I could see how deep the road was buried. It is so odd to me to be trapped by only three hundred feet of snow. The main road to my house has been plowed so it is driveable. But my street and my driveway are too deep to muscle through.
**The picture of Alyssa is her at the end of our street walking through the snow.
**And of course the other picture is our house from the front. Keep in mind that there is a brick wall completely covered by snow, so essentially our street and yard are under two to three feet of snow!

No comments: