Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Jesus...

We had an amazing Christmas this year. I am so in love with my husband. I love him more now than I did the day I married him. He is kind and gentle and I just love that man... Anyway, we spent the day with our family and celebrated and ate... It was such a glorious day. One of the best parts of the day was learning how to use my new camera. My wonderful husband bought me an AMAZING camera. It looks like (according to my kids) a paparazzi camera!! :0) I love it because he bought it with such care, but also because I can take pictures of my beautiful babies. I just love the thought of taking picture after picture of them doing crazy things. (This might explain future postings and crazy pictures). :0)

Happy Birthday Jesus... And Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: