Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Strategy?

Wow, Satan sure has a strategy. Sometimes it's really effective. He is not omnicient, or omnipotent, or omnipresent, yet he seems to know just what one-two punch will do the trick to make sure we are totally out of commision.

On Thursday my beautiful grandma went to be with our Lord.

We have been busy planning, preparing, loving, sharing, crying, absorbing, redirecting, and just living.

We are barely keeping our head above water.

Satan must have thought that was funny. So....... last night he filled our home with water too. Half of our house was under what seemed like a foot of water. And to add insult to injury, it was toilet water...

Sooooooooooooo~

I'm focusing on this


and this


and these two


So that I don't have to focus on this


or this


or all of this






Well, I'm happy to say that Satan will not win. We have each other, and we have our God.

Today my house is torn up. My grandmother is not with us but...

She is in Heaven and we will see her soon~

And I'll be getting new carpeting~ :0)

No comments: